Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation

we had a great time on vacation! We hadn't gone to the beach in 2 yrs!
This was the first time 'the Peeps' had ever been to Myrtle Beach....they loved it!

My hottie hubby worked 2 extra 24 hour shifts so we could go.....gotta love him!


We wen to Margaritaville! I love margaritas! They're actually my favorite frozen cocktail.....I really wanted this shirt, but I couldn't afford it....boohoo.....

'The Peeps' loved looking for shells, taking them out into the ocean, & 'cleaning' them.....Dustin had taken his dirty clothes bag (unbeknownst to me) for bringing shells home. He calls his mesh bag, his 'mush' bag.....he has for years. I just can't bring myself to correct that one!

This little one loved the ocean! She kept swimming way out to 'ride' the waves! If they were too much for her, she'd hold her nose, hold her breath, & take the plunge.....she swam right through!

My future biologist! If you ask him what he wants to be, that's what he'll tell you! I pray that he figures out how to heal the retina..... For now, he's just interested in bugs & creatures.


My precious, little sand monkey! She wasn't big on the ocean, but she sure loved the sand!
Well.....hope you enjoyed this short tour of our beach trip! We're so grateful to have been blessed with a vacation this year! We're blessed just to be the E's!
































No comments: