Saturday, May 28, 2011

Go Fish!





This time is fleeting. This time will be gone in the blink of an eye! The golden years will soon fade into teenage years.... What are "the golden years"? They're those magical years where a child can do a lot independently, but still want to spend time with you!


These years have been wonderful! We bake together, play games together, and share what's on our hearts and minds. Sometimes what's on our hearts and minds is fun dreams about the future! Sometimes it's something that drags on and on....all I hear is blah, blah, blah in my precious son's voice talking about bugs, birds, or snakes. Sometimes it's sadness over what names we're being called at school. But, it's a lot of interaction! These years are truly golden...

















I really enjoyed chillin' with my peeps today. We baked lemon bars and brownies. We did some things independently. But, I think the most enjoyable part of my day was playing Go Fish! I'm sure we sat on the floor going 'round and 'round for over an hour! These days will soon be gone, so for now... I'll drop my housework for the opportunity to play Go Fish!

No comments: