Thursday, March 21, 2013

He's Super Cute!!

My, my it's been a long time! Where have I been? What's up with those peeps? Did I fall into the abyss? Nope! But, we've added a new peep & the other peeps aren't so "peep like" anymore!

What's new? What's not new might be the easiest to answer! Hahaha! 

My oldest is now being homeschooled. That's a lot to take on! He's in 7th grade now--we started home school last year. It's a lot of work, but I know it's good for him. It's nice to be able to see exactly what he's doing in school. He will soon be 13! Whoa! A teenager!?!? He's grown several inches in the last several months. I love watching him grow into a man. Very bitter-sweet.

Our girls are still in school. They're 10 & 11. They're turning into lovely young ladies.

Now, for the biggest news...... Baby number 4 turned ONE year old yesterday! We were completely taken by surprise! We thought we were done with babies..... But...... We weren't! On my 35th birthday, I had my sweet boy with me, I just didn't know it until two weeks later. What a wonderful surprise!

He's super cute & extremely active. He is such a joy! He brings a smile to the face of everyone he meets! I'm so thankful that God gave him to us! We would have never asked for him--we thought that another pregnancy would damage my eyes even more. But, it didn't!! My eyes stayed stable. Praise God!

No comments: