Thursday, March 28, 2013

SO many, SO Blessed!



Today, as I took a walk with all four of my kids, I thought, "Boy, You gave me a bunch of kids!" I wonder why in the world God decided that I should have SO many children. Ok, so I guess they're not that many of them! But, some days it really seems like it. I love them so much! Each one is special.

They're each unique. They each have their own ideas! Goodness, do they have their own ideas! Yikes!

I know each of them individually so well! In the mornings, I know who's going to be happy to greet a new day, & who will be hesitant to face a new day!  When I fix supper, I know who will lap it up & who will turn their nose up at it. I know them well enough to know what kinds of things annoy them. I know when they're crushed. I know their joy! I feel their broken hearts, but also their joy! I KNOW them, you know?

But, even knowing them as well as I do, I have no idea how many hairs are on their heads. I don't have a perfect future planned for them. Sometimes I want a break  from them because I'm worn out!

God knows me! He knows them! He knows how many hairs are on our heads. He has the perfect future planned for us! He feels my pain, & my joy too! He doesn't get exhausted or need a break from me!

So blessed! I am so blessed! I have four beautiful children that God has ordained for me to raise! The perfect life for me......

No comments: